Celebrate Cider Days at Lakewood’s Heritage Center!
On October 6th and 7th, the City of Lakewood will host its 37th Annual Cider Days kicking off the fall season. This popular event offers a variety of family-oriented activities including barrel train rides, a mule-drawn wagon and a petting zoo. Families can enjoy live entertainment, shop the many exhibitor booths and taste a variety of food options. There will be educational exhibits, historic demonstrations, arts and crafts and commercial exhibitors.
Entertainment Schedule (both days):
- 10:30 a.m. Ed Aragoni (magician)
- 11:15 a.m. The Branders (Country music band)
- 1:15 p.m. Pie Eating Contest
- 1:45 p.m. Cowboy Craig & Family (trick roping)
- 2:30 p.m. Ed Aragoni (magician)
- 3:00 p.m. Top Hogs (trick pigs)
The Lakewood Heritage Center is located at 801 S. Yarrow St., Lakewood, CO 80226. For those of us that live in Belmar or O’Kane Park, the Heritage Center is just a very short walk. See you there!